Note that the online file unsquish only works with TI-83 Plus assembly files, this means the extension of the file is ".8xp" (case insensitve).
- Get the *.8xp asm file and unsquish it here. Keep the result handy either keeping the page open, saving it or printing.
- Create a new program in the calculator, just like a new TI-BASIC program.
- Start by typing the AsmPrgm token. (you can find in the Catalog [2nd] ) Next type all the letters and numbers (this is the hexadecimal code) into the program you created without any new lines.
- (optional) You can re-compile the assembly program on calculator. This reduces the program size to half by squishing it. The needed steps follow:
- Go to the Homescreen. Go to the Catalog and choose AsmComp from there.
- Pick the program name corresponding to the one you just typed from the PRGM menu program. After that add a comma and the "prgm" token from Catalog ([2nd]  and [ALPHA] [P] to get faster). After the prgm token write a name not occupied by another program.
- Press [Enter]. The program will be compiled and created.
- Having the same two programs is wasting memory. So delete the non compiled.
- That is it. To run the program just type on homescreen on in a program "Asm(prgmNAME)" where NAME is the name of the assembly program you typed before and Asm( a token found in Catalog.
There is this screen shooting that demonstrates the essential steps:
And another with the re-compiling steps: